Specialized Aspects of ECG Paperback / softback
New edition of the classic complete reference book for cardiologists and trainee cardiologists on the theory and practice of electrocardiography, one of the key modalities used for evaluating cardiology patients and deciding on appropriate management strategies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 828 pages, 291 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 828 p. 291 illus.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/12/2011
- Category: Cardiovascular medicine
- ISBN: 9780857298799