The European Union and the Catholic Church : Political Theology of European Integration Hardback
Part of the Central and Eastern European Perspectives on International Relations series
As the first comprehensive monograph on the relations between the Catholic Church and the European Union, this book contains both a detailed historical overview of the political ties between the two complex institutions and a theoretical analysis of their normative orders and mutual interactions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 217 pages, X, 217 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/07/2015
- Category: Religion & politics
- ISBN: 9781137453778
- Paperback / softback from £16.65