Disability Culture and Community Performance : Find a Strange and Twisted Shape Paperback / softback
Performances in hospices and on beaches; cross-cultural myth making in Wales, New Zealand and the US; communal poetry among mental health system survivors: this book, now in paperback, presents a senior practitioner/critic's exploration of arts-based research processes sustained over more than a decade - a subtle engagement with disability culture.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 282 pages, XII, 282 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/07/2011
- Category: Other performing arts
- ISBN: 9781137319920