An Introduction to Laplace Transforms and Fourier Series Paperback / softback
by Phil Dyke
Part of the Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series series
In this book, there is a strong emphasis on application with the necessary mathematical grounding.
There are plenty of worked examples with all solutions provided.
This enlarged new edition includes generalised Fourier series and a completely new chapter on wavelets. Only knowledge of elementary trigonometry and calculus are required as prerequisites.
An Introduction to Laplace Transforms and Fourier Series will be useful for second and third year undergraduate students in engineering, physics or mathematics, as well as for graduates in any discipline such as financial mathematics, econometrics and biological modelling requiring techniques for solving initial value problems.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 318 pages, 10 Illustrations, color; 56 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 318 p. 66 illus., 10 illu
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 25/03/2014
- Category: Complex analysis, complex variables
- ISBN: 9781447163947
- Paperback / softback from £24.15
- PDF from £8.49