The Governance of Energy in China : Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy Hardback
Part of the Energy, Climate and the Environment series
The way in which energy is governed in China is driving its rising level of carbon dioxide emissions.
This book analyses the nature of energy governance in China by combining ideas relating to transition management with institutionalist theories, which helps to identify factors which assist or constrain the country's path to a low-carbon economy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 259 pages, XVI, 259 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/08/2012
- Category: Ethical issues: scientific & technological developments
- ISBN: 9780230282247
- Paperback / softback from £52.19