Michel Foucault : An Introduction Paperback / softback
The ideal guide to Foucault's work for the non-specialist reader. Organised into easy-to-follow thematic sections, it allows the student to explore Foucault's work with no previous knowledge of contemporary theory. It takes the student through the major strands of Foucault's thought on power and knowledge, discipline and punishment, history and the subject, in a clear and engaging style, providing an easy entry into the complexities of Foucault's thinking.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, bibliography
- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press
- Publication Date: 01/04/1998
- Category: Western philosophy, from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780748610389