Visual C# Homework Projects : An Intermediate Step-By-Step Tutorial Paperback / softback
Paperback / softback
VISUAL C# HOMEWORK PROJECTS explains (in simple, easy-to-follow terms) how to build a Visual C# Windows project. Students learn about project design, the Visual C# toolbox, many elements of the Visual C# language, and how to debug and distribute finished projects. The projects built include:
• Dual-Mode Stopwatch – Allows you to time tasks you may be doing.
• Consumer Loan Assistant – Helps you see just how much those credit cards are costing you.
• Flash Card Math Quiz – Lets you practice basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills.
• Multiple Choice Exam – Quizzes a user on matching pairs of items, like countries/capitals, words/meanings, books/authors.
• Blackjack Card Game – Play the classic card game against the computer.
• Weight Monitor – Track your weight each day and monitor your progress toward established goals.
• Home Inventory Manager – Helps you keep track of all your belongings – even includes photographs.
• Snowball Toss Game – Lets you throw snowballs at another player or against the computer – has varying difficulties.â€‹
The product includes over 700 pages of self-study notes, all Visual C# source code and all needed graphics and sound files. The Visual C# source code and all needed multimedia files are available after book registration from the publisher's website (KidwareSoftware.com).
VISUAL C# HOMEWORK PROJECTS requires the Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System and the Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Community or Professonal Edition (or above).
Out of stock
- Format:Paperback / softback
- Pages:748 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher:Kidware Software
- Publication Date:08/08/2017