Going to War : British Debates from Wilberforce to Blair Paperback / softback
by Philip Towle
Going to War overturns conventional views of the role of public opinion, the armed forces, parliamentarians, NGOs and writers in the formation of British debates about impending wars.
It shows the pressures and the reasons which have led to Britain's involvement in so many conflicts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 227 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 227 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/04/2009
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9780230237933
- Hardback from £55.89