J.K. Rowling: A Bibliography : Updated Edition Paperback / softback
Now available in paperback for the first time, this is the definitive bibliography of the writings of J.
K. Rowling. In addition to bibliographical details of each edition of all her books, pamphlets and original contributions to published works, there is detailed information on the publishing history of her work, including fascinating extracts from correspondence, and information on Rowling at auction. The paperback has been fully revised and updated to include over 50 new editions published since 2013, including the newly jacketed 2014 children's editions of the Harry Potter books as well as the 2015 illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
The works of Robert Galbraith are also included.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 736 pages, 124 colour images in plate sections:210-211 and 418-419. 400+ halftones in text
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 21/09/2017
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781474297257