Creativity and Cultural Production : Issues for Media Practice Hardback
Phillip McIntyre presents the latest scholarly research into creativity and creative practice.
The book provides insights to media practitioners and policy professionals, looking at television, radio, film, journalism, photography, popular music and new media in relation to psychology, sociology and cultural studies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 233 pages, VII, 233 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/11/2011
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230272286
- Paperback / softback from £61.69