Self, Culture, and Others in Womanist Practical Theology Hardback
Part of the Black Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice series
To illustrate the complexities of black women's experiences of self-identification and racial embodiment, Phillis Isabella Sheppard provides an account that engages both psychoanalytic theory and the role of religion and cultural objects in self-understanding.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 226 pages, XIII, 226 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/02/2011
- Category: Christian theology
- ISBN: 9780230102880
- Paperback / softback from £61.69