Fashion India Paperback / softback
by Phyllida Jay
India is set to join the world's fashion hubs. With a unique creative inheritance, stretching back thousands of years, it is also rapidly making the future - its designers ravishingly original in responding to the creative tensions between Indian and Western, traditional and modern, lavish ornamentation and minimal chic.
Each chapter begins with a general introduction, followed by profiles of a selection of key designers interwoven with interviews conducted by the author specially for this book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, With 400 illustrations in colour and black and white
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/09/2015
- Category: Fashion & textiles: design
- ISBN: 9780500292013