Frankoma and Other Oklahoma Potteries Paperback / softback
by Phyllis Bess
Now in its third edition, this immensely popular reference book about Frankoma Pottery features nearly 100 new photos!
Beginning with the Frankoma Pottery, the authors present the histories of many Oklahoma firms, including Tamac, Sequoyah, Cherokee, and Winart, the clays, glazes, and trademarks by which each firm may be identified, and the variety of pottery they produced.
The ceramics range from sculptures, masks, and limited edition series to vases, planters, and dinnerware available all over America.
The new photographs and up-to-date price guide make this book required reading for all Frankoma enthusiasts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 585 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 18/11/1999
- Category: Antiques & collectables: ceramics & glass
- ISBN: 9780764309038
- Paperback / softback from £17.55