Gender and Spoken Interaction Paperback / softback
Edited by Pia Pichler, Eva M. Eppler
This diverse collection of gender research with an exclusive focus on spoken interaction explores how gender is reflected and accomplished in relation to other situational and larger-scale sociocultural practices, identities and structures.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 241 pages, XXII, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/02/2009
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9781137564528