Liberal Democracy and Peace in South Africa : The Pursuit of Freedom as Dignity Hardback
South Africa's transition to democracy was met by the global audience with at first, disbelief, followed later by applause.
After fifteen years of democracy big questions remain: has a more democratic regime also lead to a more liberal society? And has democracy made for a more peaceful society?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 247 pages, 14 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 247 p. 14 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/12/2010
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230108882
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £53.75