Male Homosexualities and World Religions Hardback
The interest of this book lies at the very center of a recent deployment of homosexual liberation on a larger scale.
The reader will be able to understand how each of the traditions studied articulates its own regulatory mechanisms of male sexuality in general, and homosexuality.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 267 pages, VII, 267 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/11/2013
- Category: Comparative religion
- ISBN: 9781137369888
- Paperback / softback from £18.89