Communicating Science : A Practical Guide Paperback / softback
Do you have new and interesting - even outstanding - results that you wish to be recognized by your scientific colleagues, or understood by the public?
Do you want to convey your ideas to policy decision makers?
Communicating Science is the book to consult. Separate sections offer advice on reaching peers, the general public or decision makers.
Each of these main parts includes two subsections, Guidelines and Genres, with entries arranged in alphabetical order.
This book will be useful to anyone having to convert scientific data into an easily intelligible and interesting narrative.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 214 pages, XII, 214 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 17/07/2006
- Category: Science: general issues
- ISBN: 9783540319191
- PDF from £38.24