A272 : An Ode to a Road Paperback / softback
A decade-old obsession for Dutchman Pieter Boogaart resulted in a guidebook that looks like no other, to a subject never before fully explored: the A272.
Three continuous texts wind their way through the book, simultaneously exploring the A272 itself and the countryside it passes through; extra commentary is provided in yet another level of text.
Hundreds of colour photographs complete this homage to the 'epitome of England'.
After eight reprintings, now in a fully revised, updated, improved FOURTH edition and - naturally - 272 pages long!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, 350+ colour illustrations
- Publisher: Pallas Athene Publishers
- Publication Date: 12/12/2013
- Category: Museum, historic sites, gallery & art guides
- ISBN: 9781843680956