Principles of Computational Fluid Dynamics Paperback / softback
Part of the Springer Series in Computational Mathematics series
This up-to-date book gives an account of the present state of the art of numerical methods employed in computational fluid dynamics.
The underlying numerical principles are treated in some detail, using elementary methods.
The author gives many pointers to the current literature, facilitating further study.
This book will become the standard reference for CFD for the next 20 years.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 644 pages, XII, 644 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 01/12/2009
- Category: Fluid mechanics
- ISBN: 9783642051456
- PDF from £55.24