Sino-Japan Naval War 1894-1895 Paperback / softback
The First Sino-Japanese War (1 August 1894 - 17 April 1895) was fought between Qing Dynasty China and Meiji Japan, primarily over control of Korea.
After more than six months of continuous successes by the Japanese army and naval forces, as well as the loss of the Chinese port of Weihai, the Qing leadership sued for peace in February 1895.
The background, operations and outcomes are described in detail.
All the ships involved, both Japanese and Chinese, are described and illustrated with full technical specifications.
The book is profusely illustrated with scale drawings, maps, drawings and rare photographs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 140 pages, Scale plans and maps; black & white photos
- Publisher: Mushroom Model Publications
- Publication Date: 24/07/2014
- Category: Military history
- ISBN: 9788363678302