Qualitative Research for Physical Culture Paperback / softback
This book provides a guide to qualitative research methods in the multidisciplinary field of physical culture.
Developing an approach based on the '7 Ps' of research, this text navigates a pathway through the research process that will be invaluable as a teaching tool and to experienced and inexperienced researchers alike.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 252 pages, XIII, 252 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/07/2011
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9780230230248
- Hardback from £60.35