Byron and the Politics of Freedom and Terror Hardback
Edited by M. Green
This interdisciplinary collection explores the divergence or convergence of freedom and terror in a range of Byron's works.
Challenging the binary opposition of historicism and critical theory, it combines topical debates in a manner that is sensitive both to the circumstances of their emergence and to their relevance for the twenty-first century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 237 pages, XIII, 237 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/05/2011
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9780230246461
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £49.85