The Party Politics of the EU and Immigration Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
This book explores the changing nature of party competition in four West European countries.
It pays special attention to how different ideological positions give rise to contradictory cues when parties engage with atypical election issues like the EU and immigration.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 168 pages, VII, 168 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/10/2014
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230367746
- Paperback / softback from £57.45