Humanities World Report 2015 Paperback / softback
This book is open access under a CC BY license. The first of its kind, this Open Access 'Report' is a first step in assessing the state of the humanities worldwide.
Based on an extensive literature review and enlightening interviews the book discusses the value of the humanities, the nature of humanities research and the relation between humanities and politics, amongst other issues.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 215 pages, IX, 215 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/11/2014
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137500274
- Hardback from £16.99
- EPUB from £1.89