Ethnicity, Migration and Enterprise Hardback
Part of the Migration, Minorities and Citizenship series
This book examines the development of enterprise among key migrant groups in Europe and the United States.
It argues that the development of 'ethnic economies' provides the material basis for alternative models of social integration, such as multiculturalism 'from below', which are critical of mainstream assimilationist thinking.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 237 pages, XIV, 237 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/09/2010
- Category: Refugees & political asylum
- ISBN: 9780230229341
- Paperback / softback from £55.35