In the Field : Life and Work in Cultural Anthropology Hardback
This book offers an invaluable look at what cultural anthropologists do when they are in the field.
Through fascinating and often entertaining accounts of their lives and work in varied cultural settings, the authors describe the many forms fieldwork can take, the kinds of questions anthropologists ask, and the common problems they encounter.
From these accounts and the experiences of the student field workers the authors have mentored over the years, In the Field makes a powerful case for the value of the anthropological approach to knowledge.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 304 pages, 41 bw photos
- Publisher: University of California Press
- Publication Date: 19/06/2018
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9780520289611
- Paperback / softback from £18.15
- EPUB from £25.92