Fictional Leaders : Heroes, Villans and Absent Friends Hardback
Management theory is vague about the experience of leading.
Success, power, achievement are discussed but less focus is given to negative experiences leaders faced such as loneliness or disappointment.
This book addresses difficult-to-explore aspects of leadership through well-known works of literature drawing lessons from fictional leaders.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 261 pages, XI, 261 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/11/2012
- Category: Management: leadership & motivation
- ISBN: 9781137272744
- Paperback / softback from £58.35