Critical Realism : Essential Readings Paperback / softback
Edited by Prof. Roy Bhaskar, Margaret Archer, Andrew Collier, Tony Lawson, Alan Norrie
Critical realism is a movement in philosophy and the human sciences most closely associated with the work of Roy Bhaskar.
Since the publication of Bhaskars A Realist Theory of Science, critical realism has had a profound influence on a wide range of subjects.
This reader makes accessible, in one volume, key readings to stimulate debate about and within critical realism.
It explores the following themes:* transcendental realist* the theory of explanatory critique* dialectics* Bhaskar's critical naturalist philosophy of science.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 784 pages, 8 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/09/1998
- Category: Western philosophy, from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780415196321