The Effective Teacher Paperback / softback
Part of the Cassell Education series
This book uses research studies and the experiences of teachers to show how and why people can become effective teachers.
The author asserts that it is always possible to learn to become a more effective teacher, and encourages the student teacher to develop their professional practice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 220 pages, 12 b&w line drawings
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 19/01/1995
- Category: Teaching skills & techniques
- ISBN: 9780304331802