Living with HIV and ARVs : Three-Letter Lives Hardback
This book explores the possibilities and difficulties of living with HIV and ARVs, or antiretroviral treatment, today.
It draws on HIV-positive people's stories from both the UK and the South African epidemics and offers a deep understanding of the continuing difficulties of living with HIV and the effective strategies for coping that have evolved.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 275 pages, VI, 275 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/11/2013
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230284234
- Paperback / softback from £48.25