Designing Randomised Trials in Health, Education and the Social Sciences : An Introduction Paperback / softback
The book focuses on the design of rigorous trials rather than their statistical underpinnings, with chapters on: pragmatic designs; placebo designs; preference approaches; unequal allocation; economics; analytical approaches; randomization methods.
It also includes a detailed description of randomization procedures and different trial designs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 210 pages, XV, 210 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/03/2008
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9780230537361
- Hardback from £63.25