Digital Skills : Unlocking the Information Society Hardback
Part of the Digital Education and Learning series
The first book to systematically discuss the skills and literacies needed to use digital media, particularly the Internet, van Dijk and van Deursen's clear and accessible work distinguishes digital skills, analyzes their roles and prevalence, and offers solutions from individual, educational, sociological, and policy perspectives.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 187 pages, XIV, 187 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/07/2014
- Category: Literacy strategies
- ISBN: 9781137437020
- Paperback / softback from £53.75