"The Battleship Potemkin Paperback / softback
Part of the KINOfiles Film Companion series
The KINO Russian Cinema series has been expanding to provide students and general readers with readable, companion handbooks to important and interesting films of Russian cinema from its beginnings to the late 1990s.
This volume investigates the production, context and reception of the film "Battleship Potemkin", the people who made it, and the film itself, including its place in Russian and World cinema.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 20 b&w illustrations
- Publisher: I.B. Tauris & Co. Ltd.
- Publication Date: 12/01/2001
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781860643934