Reinventing HRM : Challenges and New Directions Paperback / softback
Edited by Professor Ronald J. Burke, Cary L. Cooper
The human resources (HR) field is in a time of format and self-reflection.
This significant text directly addresses the reasons why human resource management has not received its due.
It asks:What can be done about this? Why is it critical to continued organizational performance and innovation?
What are its benefits? The authors review the most current thinking on HR initiatives associated with organizational performance and investigate how the field will need to mobilize in new ways to meet the demand of this period of time.
With contributions from key thinkers, this is one of the most important books on HRM available.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, 23 Line drawings, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/12/2004
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9780415319638