Agile practice guide (Korean edition) Paperback / softback
Agile Practice Guide has been developed as a resource to understand, evaluate, and use agile and hybrid agile approaches.
This practice guide provides guidance on when, where, and how to apply agile approaches and provides practical tools for practitioners and organizations wanting to increase agility.
This practice guide is aligned with other PMI standards, including A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) sixth edition, and was devel-oped as the result of collaboration between the Project Man-agement Institute and the Agile Alliance.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 190 pages, col. ill., figs
- Publisher: Project Management Institute
- Publication Date: 30/05/2018
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9781628254228
- Paperback / softback from £84.15