Project Management Paperback / softback
Project Management covers all the basic principles applied to a range of industrial and technological projects, and examines in detail some of the specific issues.
It is designed to equip the reader with the necessary knowledge and techniques to successfully manage projects, at every stage of the process, from initiation to post project review.
This book is an essential guide to the life cycles of projects and the role of the project manager.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning EMEA
- Publication Date: 04/12/1997
- Category: Project management
- ISBN: 9781861522740
- Paperback / softback from £8.05
- EPUB from £15.39
- Hardback from £38.39
- Paperback from £48.95
- PDF from £40.50