Relay Feedback : Analysis, Identification and Control Paperback / softback
This unique book is the only recent summary presenting a comprehensive, up-to-date and detailed treatment of relay feedback theory, the use of relay feedback for process identification and the use of identified models for general control design in a single volume.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 385 pages, XIV, 385 p.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/10/2012
- Category: Cybernetics & systems theory
- ISBN: 9781447111177
- PDF from £110.08
- Hardback from £112.29