Chinese Calligraphy: Standard Script for Beginners Paperback / softback
by Qu Lei Lei
This is a step-by-step workbook for learning to write standard style or regular script (kaishu).
It is specially drawn by a well-known artist and calligrapher.
It is a practical guide for enthusiasts and students.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, illustrations, bibliog , further reading
- Publisher: British Museum Press
- Publication Date: 21/06/2004
- Category: Palaeography (history of writing)
- ISBN: 9780714124254