Three Little Monkeys Hardback
Illustrated by Emma Chichester Clark
Narrated by Olivia Colman
A remarkable collaboration - that brings together giants of the picture book world - to create a funny, anarchic and utterly delightful picture book.
A classic of the future. Hilda Snibbs had three little monkeys. Their names were Tim and Sam and Lulu. They were very lively...
Only a few left - usually despatched within 1-2 working days
- Pages:32 pages
- Publisher:HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date:19/09/2016
- Hardback from £10.95
- Paperback / softback from £6.85
- Mixed media product from £8.19
- EPUB from £3.39
- eAudiobook MP3 from £1.59