Fiber Expressions : The Contemporary Quilt Paperback / softback
More than 90 modern quilts juried into Quilt National '87, the most prestigious international exhibition of contemporary quilts are featured in this new book.
These exciting examples demonstrate the increasingly varied field of the quilt as a modern form of art.
The book is enriched by comments from the artists and jurors, including Gerhardt Knodel and Jan Myers, and author/curator Penny McMorris.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 88 pages, 99 photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/01/1997
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9780887400933