Recognizing and Rewarding Employees Paperback / softback
by R. Bowen
Part of the Briefcase Books Series series
"Recognizing and Rewarding Employees" will include hands-on information on the following key topics: over 100 ways to reward employees; learning to say thank you; creative awards that motivate employees; how to communication appreciation; and, the top-ten best rewards.
The book will focus on specific strategies that managers can use to express appreciation when their employees, department, company, etc. exceed expectations and perform well.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 10 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 01/07/2000
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9780071356176