The Culture of Joyce's Ulysses Paperback / softback
Part of the New Directions in Irish and Irish American Literature series
Reading Ulysses with an eye to the cultural references embedded within it, Kershner interrogates modernism's relationship to contemporary popular culture and literature.
Examples underscore Kershner's corrective to formal approaches to genre as he broadens the methodologies that are used to study it to include social and political approaches.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages, XI, 260 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/09/2014
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137455246
- Hardback from £50.75
- Paperback / softback from £31.05