Promoting U.S. Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa Hardback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
Addressing an under-studied aspect of U.S. foreign policy towards sub-Saharan Africa, Hendrickson provides a critical historical analysis of institutions designed to promote private investment in the region.
She draws attention to the interaction between strategic factors, domestic interests, and the ideas used to achieve consensus on policy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, XII, 192 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/05/2014
- Category: Central government
- ISBN: 9781137365439
- Paperback / softback from £51.55