Ethical Decision Making in Social Research : A Practical Guide Hardback
by R. Iphofen
This practical, user-friendly guide examines ethics in research.
It helps researchers to manage ethical dilemmas that arise while research is being planned, conducted and reported and includes a unique 'ethical review checklist', as well as other useful features, to aid ethics in practice.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 250 pages, XI, 250 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/06/2009
- Category: Research methods: general
- ISBN: 9780230210356
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £45.85