"August (Auggie) Pullman was born with a facial deformity that prevented him from going to a mainstream schooluntil now.
Hes about to enter fifth grade at Beecher Prep, and if youve ever been the new kid, then you know how hard that can be.
The thing is, Auggies just an ordinary kid, with an extraordinary face.
But can he convince his new classmates that hes just like them, despite appearances? "
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages
- Publisher: Hamad Bin Khalifa University Press
- Publication Date: 02/05/2015
- Category: General
- ISBN: 9789927101137
- Paperback / softback from £5.65
- Paperback from £7.15
- eAudiobook MP3 from £13.49