Anticommunism and the African American Freedom Movement : Another Side of the Story Paperback / softback
Edited by R. Lieberman, C. Lang
Part of the Contemporary Black History series
This collection of essays looks at the impact of anticommunism on black political culture during the early years of the Cold War, with an eye toward local and individual stories that offer insight into larger national and international issues.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 251 pages, XIX, 251 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/06/2011
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780230113749