Technology Management in Financial Services Hardback
by R. McGill
Part of the Finance and Capital Markets Series series
Over $5 trillion will be spent on technology in the financial services sector in the next three years.
While there are many books covering purely technical issues, this is one of the very few that look at the challenge of how to manage financial services technology in an area that under-pins almost every part of our global civilisation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 243 pages, XIX, 243 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/07/2008
- Category: Corporate finance
- ISBN: 9780230006799
- PDF from £85.00
- Paperback / softback from £77.55