Romantic Misfits Paperback / softback
by R. Miles
Part of the Palgrave Studies in the Enlightenment, Romanticism and Cultures of Print series
This book explores the false starts and disturbances of Romantic writing in Britain - 'misfits' and misfittings - as both a constitutive challenge to canonical romanticism and a distinctive literary field worth examining on its own account.
Misfits include the Shakespeare forger W.H. Ireland, the novel itself, and the culture of Dissent.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 227 pages, XVIII, 227 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/10/2008
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9781137018526
- PDF from £17.84
- Hardback from £60.89
- Paperback / softback from £19.99