Literary Half-Lives : Doris Lessing, Clancy Sigal, and Roman a Clef Hardback
While Doris Lessing was composing The Golden Notebook , she was intimately involved with Clancy Sigal and their relationship influenced the literary methods of both writers.
Focusing on literary transformations, Rubenstein offers compelling insights into the ethical implications of disguised autobiography and roman a clef .
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 226 pages, X, 226 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/05/2014
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137413659
- Paperback / softback from £43.65