Battles to Bridges : US Strategic Communication and Public Diplomacy after 9/11 Paperback / softback
by R. S Zaharna
Part of the Studies in Diplomacy and International Relations series
This book tackles the pressing need to expand the vision of strategic US public diplomacy.
It explores the interplay of power politics, culture, identity, and communication and explains how the underlying communication and political dynamics have redefined what 'strategic communication' means in today's international arena.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 233 pages, XVII, 233 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/02/2010
- Category: Diplomacy
- ISBN: 9781137446152
- Paperback / softback from £23.15
- Hardback from £57.55
- PDF from £21.24